Monday, September 8, 2008

Back in India

Hello readers. My name is Gaurav Mantri & I recently moved back to India after spending 10 years in the USA. I intend to use this medium to share my experience. I actually wanted to start writing this when I got back (middle of July) but I finally got a chance to settle down. So there will be old events (when I got back) I would be writing about. Ihave also started a software development company [Cerebrata Software, www.cerebrata.com] here in India and will share my experience in setting up a company from scratch & growing pains. Other than that, there will be many more things ranging from software to movies to politics to religion to anything possible under the sun. So keep watching this space.

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about getting a wordpress blog?